Fresh hop has a loss of 39% of its hop oils during drying after hop harvest.
Further 10% of the hop oils are gone due to crushing and deaerating during processing of hop pellets.
Benefits of Special WetHOP
- Special WetHOP is packed directly after hop harvest like hop pellets but without drying
- Special WetHOP contains all components of fresh harvested hops
- Special WetHOP is stable
- Special WetHOP is steril packed
- Special WetHOP is green, wet and whirlpool capable hop
- Special WetHOP is a patent
= perfect as CRAFTBIER-HOP
Quality of Special WetHOP
- Very pleasant and round bitterness
- Typical green hop aroma
- All aroma oils remain in the hops since no hop drying process
- Lupulin glands preserved
= Fresh harvested Green HOP with consistency of pellets
How to use Special WetHOP ?
- Special WetHOP can be used in brewhouses with external calandria
- Special WetHOP can be stored for more than one year without losses of quality
- Special WetHOP can be used perfectly for dry-hopping since it is a steril product and it is not swimming on top of the beer in lager tank
- Special WetHOP can be pre-isomerised without catalysts
= GREEN HOP all the year
Which sorts are available?
- Mandarina Bavaria
- Spalter Select
Comparison Special WetHOP to normal DryHOP